Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Babe****1/2


Mama: ****This movie was so smart and sweet. Sure the first scene was scary, like in "Finding Nemo." The mama pig gets marched away from the cold, industrial pig factory and the piglets are forced to nurse a mechanical teat. But the whole world of Babe is so well imagined and he's so cute! This one was a hit. The kids were riveted, especially because they knew the stakes were high.
Popi:

James (age 6): ***** Awesome. I liked it when the sheep was dead and we got to see her really bloddy and stuff and I liked it when the men took the mama pig away and ate her for dinner. And I liked it when they ate the duck's friend for dinner. And I liked it when the man had the gun and was maybe going to shoot.

Jupiter (age 4):***** Good. I like it when the cat gets to stay outside and the pig gets to stay in and the pig gets to drink a bottle. I didn't like the part where the mama got taken away from Babe or when that old sheep dies or when the duck's friend gets killed and aten. And I don't like it when that guy almost wants to shoot the duck. I like it when they get the alarm clock. I like it when the sheep tell the doggie who killed the old sheep. I liked it when Babe went and ate his food and the man danced with him. I want to watch it tomorrow, but can we skip when they carve the sheep and can we skip the mice in the beginning. I do like mice, they're cute, but I don't like the dark colors that were there. I thought it was creepy. Five stars.

Justice (age 2): *** I liked the sheep. She was lying on the ground. I liked the pig.

No comments: