Sunday, March 1, 2009

High School Musical 3


James (age 6) **** 1/2. "Same as last time. Four and a half stars. My favorite part was when they broke up. Hmmm." (James fell asleep at the very end of the movie.)
Jupiter (age 4) ***** "Google stars." This rating is a little bit suspect. Jupiter ran around in circles with Justice for most of the movie. She did stop, and go back to Popi's lap when song and dance number came on, announcing, "Wait. I want to hear the song." About halfway through the movie, she went upstairs with Popi and Justice to roughhouse.
Justice (age 3) After eating her gummi bears, Justice ran circles around the room for the first 45 minutes of the movie. Non-stop.
Mama: We immediately knew this movie was a mistake. But no matter how bad this movie was, that didn't stop me from getting weepy during the parts I was supposed to get weepy during. Instead of giving me a sense of satisfaction, that I had really felt and experienced something, it made me sure I'm easily manipulated.

No comments: