Saturday, March 14, 2009

Karate Kid **** 1/2


Jupiter: *** Karate Kid would go for three.

James: ***** I liked it.  When he got in an accident with the bullies on the motorcycles and got in an accident on his bike. And when he couldn't do karate and the bullies could. And that's what I liked.  And I liked it when he was wearing sunglasses and his Mother was like, "Show those brownies," and he took off his glasses and underneath he had a black eye from the bullies.

Mama: ***** I couldn't believe what a good movie this was--so sweet.  I loved the Mom character, and Ralph Maccio was really adorable--good-hearted with lots of fight to him. And of course Mr. Miyagi.  This movie was life changing for James.  He now goes to Karate class twice a week and walks around the house shouting, "Sir, yes sir."  

No comments: