Sunday, May 24, 2009

Treasure Island

James: 5 *: five stars.  I liked it when Blackdog gave the pirate the black dot and he said, "You have until ten tonight," and then when the pirates came he was dead.  And I liked it when Jim found out that his friend Long John Silver was a pirate. And I liked it when Long John Silver stole gold from the Treasure Island. I liked it when the pirate fell from the rigging to the deck. And it was funny when Ben Gunn was eating cheese and then Long John Silver whacked him on the head with a bat and put some rum right next to him and then Jim came over and said "How did this guy fall over?" and Silver was like, "I don't know." It was also good when the pirates dug in the wrong place. 
Jupiter: 2 stars. I didn't like the pirates. I didn't like it when they used guns and swords. The only girl in the movie was the mother of Jim.  I did like the lizard and the parrot. That's all I have to say about it.

No comments: